2nd Avenue Animal Hospital provides a smaller, homey atmosphere, caring for less than 20 dogs.
This environment is great for dogs who otherwise might find a larger higher-energy daycare too stressful. Your dog’s safety and well-being are our top priority. While at Daycare, they will be under constant supervision, both inside and outside. It is the goal of 2nd Avenue Doggie Daycare to provide the highest level of care and attention for your dog as humanly possible. Our own personal dogs are members of our families; we treat them with love and respect. We will provide the same level of care for your dogs as we expect for our dogs. Dogs are social creatures craving interaction with both humans and other dogs; they are intelligent animals easily bored if they are not mentally stimulated. At Doggie Daycare, dogs have the opportunity to fulfill both of these requirements While at Daycare, we will play with your dogs, entertaining them during the day, we will also brush up on obedience commands if necessary, and provide individualized attention based on your dog’s needs. In addition to providing daycare services, we also provide miscellaneous services such as brushing, nail trimming, bathing, or dispensing medications if required. Having these items handled here enables you to have more time at home to enjoy your dog’s companionship.
Our Doggie Daycare ServiceHeading
- You deserve a worry-free day.
- No more surprises when you get home.
- Dogs make friends and need companions.
- It’s fun and your dog will come home Dog Gone Tired.
- Pampered and supervised at all times.
- Socialization removes separation anxiety, boredom and loneliness.
A Typical Day at 2nd Avenue Doggie Day Care ProgramHeading
- Play, Play, Play
- Snack Time
- Individual Time
- Group Time
- Nap Time
Daycare HoursMonday-Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
|DAILY||1 Dog||2 Dogs||3 Dogs|
|1/2 DAY (up to 4 hr)||$13||$22||$30|
|10 Day Package||$190||$340||$480|
|20 Day Package||$360||$640||$900|
|Daycare with Boarding Daycare $13|
*10 day package expire 1 months from date of first use.
*20 day package expire 2 months from date of first use.
Multiple dog discounts apply to dogs from the same family.
- All pets must be neutered and spayed.
- They must be dog friendly. For your protection, all pets are screened prior to acceptance.
- If pets are not picked up by closing they will board overnight at owners expense.
- All pets will be checked for fleas and ticks. If any pet comes in with fleas or ticks, a bath might be required.
- All dogs must be up to date on shots of Rabies, Dhlpp & Bordetella. All pets are let out 3 or more times a day for bathroom breaks and playtime.
Requirements for daycare and overnight boardingHeading
- Entrance interview
- Dogs must be over 3 months old
- Any dog over 6 months old must be spayed/neutered
- All dogs must be up-to-date on the following vaccinations:
- A current negative fecal
- All dogs must be on some type of flea/tick maintenance program
Dropping off your dogHeading
All dogs must be dropped off by 12:00 noon.
Please label leashes. We are not responsible for damaged or lost items.
You will be asked for an emergency contact person, as well as any changes to feeding and/or medications.
Picking up your dogHeading
Dogs can be picked up any time the office is open.
Three reasons Doggie Daycare is necessaryHeading
Unsocialized dogs can become neurotic, daycare eliminates this problem